Langsung ke konten utama

Love yourself


Hello guys, welcome back Niisaarham blog 😍.....

On this occasion, I want to talk about "why love yourself?"


Today there are so many people who follow trends, whether it's from social media, fashion, language, and so on. many people follow world standards in order to be seen as more than the people around us and thus make us lose our identity because we follow the standards set by the world. If we follow the world's standards, we can't. because it is absolutely impossible to do. 

We must learn to love ourselves. How to make you happy, how to make yourself comfortable, and most importantly how to be yourself. if we can love ourselves, we will always be grateful for what is in us.

Maybe for some people very difficult, and maybe for some people very easily. Why? because everyone has a different process about themselves. BTS is my encouragement, from them I learned to love myself and be myself. we don't need to follow what other people say about us because yes we only belong to ourselves. Someday if I had a lot of money, I would go to their concerts.



Many of their song lyrics inspire us to love ourselves more. One of them from the song Answer: love myself.

"어쩌면 누군가를 ě‚Źëž‘하는 것보다 ë” 어려운 枌 나 자신을 ě‚Źëž‘하는 거야"

"perhaps more difficult than loving someone is loving yourself"

"you've shown me, I have reasons, I should love myself"


Dear very sorry, why do I know them in 2019 why not from before. I often hear their songs and it is very entertaining. If I had known it, I would definitely have met him. even though in 2019 they had a concert in Indonesia 😢😢....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

About Learn Grammar

 hallo guys.... Welcome to Niisaarham's blog,  It's been quite a while since my last post. Now I will tell you about how I learned grammar and how effective it is based on my own experience. Of course, learning grammar is quite difficult because of the difference between Indonesian grammar and English grammar and has special rules and makes it difficult for us to learn the grammar. I have been excited about learning English grammar. That is because I feel there is a demand to be able to understand and use English well. I feel bored being an ordinary person in using this one language, there is a desire to become The Great User of English Language (meaning smart in speaking English), a wish that is quite late. Even though before, we have been required to be able to speak English, either at school or on campus, but it feels like it's not finished yet, there are some readings that I can't understand the meaning of, the most obvious parameter is that when watching Hollywood ...

Experience Taking the Toefl Test

Hallo hallo halloo Welcome to Niisaarham's blog, according to the title I will share my experiences about the TOEFL test that I have taken. Actually, I want to write a blog about my other experiences as well, but because of some busyness, now we are talking about my previous experience. Hehee I usually take the TOEFL test once a year when I enter the odd semester in my major. I have taken this TOEFL test twice, the first was when I entered the beginning of lectures or during the 1st semester and the second time was when I entered the 3rd semester. Maybe you can already feel how it was when you took the test those few times. This second TOEFL test was different from before because it was carried out online by my department because of this covid pandemic and at that time college was already online. When I took the second test, I still remember why I was so stupid that I almost forgot to take the test because I was too busy with my college assignments. if only I had not taken the test...