Hallo hallo halloo
Welcome to Niisaarham's blog, according to the title I will share my experiences about the TOEFL test that I have taken. Actually, I want to write a blog about my other experiences as well, but because of some busyness, now we are talking about my previous experience. Hehee
I usually take the TOEFL test once a year when I enter the odd semester in my major. I have taken this TOEFL test twice, the first was when I entered the beginning of lectures or during the 1st semester and the second time was when I entered the 3rd semester. Maybe you can already feel how it was when you took the test those few times.
This second TOEFL test was different from before because it was carried out online by my department because of this covid pandemic and at that time college was already online.
When I took the second test, I still remember why I was so stupid that I almost forgot to take the test because I was too busy with my college assignments. if only I had not taken the test what would my fate be now.
I registered just the day before the test started and in the evening I immediately registered for registration with my lecturer. fortunately, I can still take the test.
okay, now we talk about the situation when the test took place.
Because I enrolled the day before the test started automatically I didn't study and it scared me a lot. I no longer think about grades but I think about how to do this test I can answer the questions that exist within the specified time. I really have difficulty, especially in terms of structure and written expression. then also when listening comprehension I couldn't focus because yeah when I was doing I was very nervous and it made me lose focus on listening well. not only that, I spent a lot of time reading comprehension. very wonderful experience.
Fortunately, at that time I was still studying listening courses so when listening I felt a little helped and I didn't have much trouble even though I didn't focus while doing it.
And finally, the time ended, the test alhamdulillah, I finished it within the allotted time. There are many challenges when I work on problems starting from the time, continue the strategy, and also the feelings we use.
My hope for the future, I hope that when I take the test I will be ready and have studied so I don't feel pressured anymore when I take the test. talking about the score, maybe you are curious about my score. fortunately, my score was higher than the test score I took the previous year. There is an increase, albeit slightly.
Okay guys, those are some of my experiences when taking the TOEFL test. see you in my next blog .... maybe someone is curious about what I will discuss later ?. just wait yaa .....
Komentar
Posting Komentar